Monday, March 29, 2010

Bank of America Short Refinance for Underwater Mortgages

Bank of America
Short Refinance for Underwater Mortgages




Bank of America was one of the first banks to step in and talk about short refinancing a certain segment of their portfolio. What they have done is take their highest risk loans and offered those homeowners the opportunity to short refinance their mortgage if they met certain criteria.

Take note the specific loan types that will qualify for the Bank of America Short Refinance program.

1. Option ARM - Negative amortization loans
2. Subprime mortgage- 2 year ARM or Hybrid ARMs

If you fit into that little tiny box then you are in luck. If you have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac mortgage then you are no longer in luck for THIS program. Contact Shellie or Brent for more information on other Short Refinance Programs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Admin,

    I am Marlon. I have visited your blog http://onthemoneyradio.blogspot.com/ and I would like to congratulate you on building such a valuable online resource. I am sure your visitors find your blog as useful as I did.

    I need to post one unique fresh mortgage / real estate / loan / debt / credit / insurance related article in your blog or expect a back link from your blog. I believe this would be beneficial for your visitors too. You will get link from related quality finance blogs / sites only.


    Have a great day.

    Best regards,

    Marlon

    marlonpowell1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I can't help but watch your video up to the last second. I'm looking for info on loan programs 'coz I wanted to own a house since I graduated from college. I've been planning on it, and been saving some amount of money for home mortgage, Pittsburgh-located. My dad's helping me out in finding the best Pittsburgh mortgage lenders who would be fair enough to consider my income and other factors. He has applied for a reverse mortgage program which would let him convert his house into cash to somehow add up on his savings.
    By the way, I agree on what you said that borrowers and as well as lenders should set as good example so that everybody will do the same. Buyers should pay the money borrowed and lenders should not take advantage of the buyer as well.

    ReplyDelete